-   -   Code for reconizing a empty textbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344801-code-reconizing-empty-textbox.html)

exceluserforeman

Code for reconizing a empty textbox

Textbox1.Text=""

- Mark

"James" wrote:

What is the code if you want to reconize that the textbox.value is blank;

ie. If textbox1.Value = (blank) Then
do something
Else
do something else
End If
I want to know how to reconize that the textbox value in blank.

James

James

Code for reconizing a empty textbox

What is the code if you want to reconize that the textbox.value is blank;

ie. If textbox1.Value = (blank) Then
do something
Else
do something else
End If
I want to know how to reconize that the textbox value in blank.

James

James

Code for reconizing a empty textbox

My bad, I need to know how to reconize if it is not blank.

James

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

Textbox1.Text=""

- Mark

"James" wrote:

What is the code if you want to reconize that the textbox.value is blank;

ie. If textbox1.Value = (blank) Then
do something
Else
do something else
End If
I want to know how to reconize that the textbox value in blank.

James

chijanzen

Code for reconizing a empty textbox

If Textbox1.Text < "" then

"James" wrote:

My bad, I need to know how to reconize if it is not blank.

James

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

Textbox1.Text=""

- Mark