-   -   quotation marks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344776-quotation-marks.html)

Hippy

quotation marks

I have a process that determines if a cell contains a certain character
values. The list of values is identified as all the values inside quotation
marks (example: "*[!@'#$%^&]*"). I now need to include the quotation marks in
the list but do not know how to write it. I also need to include the single
tick as an exclusion.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Tom Ogilvy

quotation marks

if that is a string or if you are using it as an argument to like then

"*[!@'#$%^&""]*"

(double the double quote)

Tom Ogilvy

"Hippy" wrote in message
I have a process that determines if a cell contains a certain character
values. The list of values is identified as all the values inside

quotation
marks (example: "*[!@'#$%^&]*"). I now need to include the quotation marks

in
the list but do not know how to write it. I also need to include the

single
tick as an exclusion.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hippy