-   -   Formula in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344755-formula-vba.html)

RC-

Formula in VBA

How can I get this formula to work in Excel using VBA?

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=CONCATENATE(Employee_Data!$B3, ""
"",Employee_Data!$C3)"

I keep getting an application defined error.

Any help would be great
RC-

Niek Otten

Formula in VBA

Either use ActiveCell.Formula or change your formula to R1C1 references

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten