-   -   Can Excel or Access activate a sound file based on a cell value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344380-can-excel-access-activate-sound-file-based-cell-value.html)

huzorba

Can Excel or Access activate a sound file based on a cell value?

How can I get Excel or Access to play a .wav file when a certain condition in
values in a cell exist?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Can Excel or Access activate a sound file based on a cell value?

Take a look at

Playing Sound From Excel

--

HTH

RP

"huzorba" wrote in message
How can I get Excel or Access to play a .wav file when a certain condition

in
values in a cell exist?

huzorba

Can Excel or Access activate a sound file based on a cell valu

Thank you Bob, I will check how this works
Henry

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Take a look at

Playing Sound From Excel