-   -   Data Flipping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344374-data-flipping.html)

Steph[_6_]

Data Flipping

Hi everyone. Given a sheet of data, I need to flip it around so I can
formulate off of it. I've pounded my head against a table and still can't
figure out how to do it. My raw data looks like this:

Customer 145 167 179 182 183 189
CLAIMED PHONE 1 32172 1 27912 542 2744

Customer 167 182 Total
NO STATUS 1 1 2

Customer 167 182 183 189 205 212
NON DELIVERABLE 2167 1109 7 243 2 135

Customer 167 182 183 189 205 212
SHIPPED PHONE 4137 4020 6 188 3 461

Customer 167 182 Total
UNKNOWN 3 6 9

Customer 145 167 179 182 183 189
GRAND TOTAL 1 38480 1 33048 555 3175

I need it to look like this:

CLAIMED PHONE
145 1
167 32172
179 1
182 27912
183 542
189 2744

NO STATUS
167 1
182 1
Total 2

NON DELIVERABLE
167 2167
182 1109
183 7
189 243
205 2
212 135

SHIPPED PHONE
167 4137
182 4020
183 6
189 188
205 3
212 461

UNKNOWN
167 3
182 6
Total 9

GRAND TOTAL
145 1
167 38480
179 1
182 33048
183 555
189 3175

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!!

William Horton

Data Flipping

Check out the TRANSPOSE function. You have to enter it as an array and
select a range the same size.

Hope this is a start.

Bill Horton