-   -   Automation object question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344327-automation-object-question.html)

scottrm

Automation object question

I wrote an Automation object with C# to be used as RTD (RealTimeData) server
in Excel.

I would like to capture the Excel instance in this RTD server. However, so
far I found I can only get Excel.IRTDUpdateEvent from ServerStart method. Is
there way I can get hold of Excel instance in RTD server?

--
Scott

Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT]

Automation object question

Hi,

Currently I am finding one support professional for you on this issue. If
any update, we will reply here at the first time.

Best Regards,
Wei-Dong XU
Microsoft Product Support Services
It is my pleasure to be of assistance.