-   -   Export As Gif (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344275-export-gif.html)

tommy_gtr[_21_]

Export As Gif

Hello,

I wrote on this forum that I have a problem with export a selected
range as picture.

after thah I found here a very good solution which can export selected
range as gif.

but I have a one problem with it... it works on all my sheet except of
one on which I need it. Ohh what can I do.

So I have here a one example of this situation. As attachment you can
find a short example consist of two sheets. On both sheets I used same
macro but on sheet called "Table 1" it doesnt work.

Can anyone help, please ....

Thanks

tommy

|Filename: test_export.zip |