-   -   Barcode Language (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344218-barcode-language.html)

Crowbar via OfficeKB.com

Barcode Language

Hi Experts

I'm need to know whether there is a program or script that can places a
barcode image in the cell next to the data

i.e. If I place CD11A01 in A1, B2 then displays the barcode for this
information

Any ideas?

Tom Ogilvy

Barcode Language

One place to start is David McRitchie's page on this:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...rg.htm#barcode

Tom Ogilvy

"Crowbar via OfficeKB.com" <u15117@uwe wrote in message
Hi Experts

I'm need to know whether there is a program or script that can places a
barcode image in the cell next to the data

i.e. If I place CD11A01 in A1, B2 then displays the barcode for this
information

Any ideas?

Crowbar via OfficeKB.com

Barcode Language

Thanks Tom

Found what I need. Just hope that they scan