-   -   Visual Basic for invoice to set up tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344013-visual-basic-invoice-set-up-tabs.html)

kimberly.ingram

Visual Basic for invoice to set up tabs

I am wanting to set up a spreadsheet that I can have the tabs direct straight
to the areas that have to be filled in. That way it does not go to areas that
dont need to be changed.
IE. Tab from C2 to D5 to A25 ect

Leith Ross[_135_]

Visual Basic for invoice to set up tabs

Hello Kimberly,

Select the cell(s) you want to Tab to go to and do this...

1) Press *ALT + O*
2) Press *E*
3) You should see the Format Cells dialog. Click the *"Protection"*
tab
4) Press *ALT + L*
5) The *"Locked"* check box should be cleared. If not repeat step 4.
6) Press *"Enter"* or click *"OK"*
7) Repeat steps 1 - 6 until you are done

Now you need to Protect the Worksheet for this to take effect...
1) Press *ALT + T*
2) Press *P*
3) Press *P*
4) Enter a Password if you want to, it's optional
5) Press "*Enter*" or click "*OK*"

You're done.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross