-   -   reference to current file path/folder name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344005-reference-current-file-path-folder-name.html)

Edreams

reference to current file path/folder name?

I have a macro that will always use another file in the same folder a
the macro file, however, the folder will vary depending on who is usin
the macro.

Is there some way to automatically reference this folder, without use
input, and set it as a string or something so I can use the folder pat
name

--
Edream
Edreams's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2839

M. Authement

reference to current file path/folder name?

Try something along the lines of ActiveWorkbook.Path.

"Edreams" wrote in
message ...

I have a macro that will always use another file in the same folder as
the macro file, however, the folder will vary depending on who is using
the macro.

Is there some way to automatically reference this folder, without user
input, and set it as a string or something so I can use the folder path
name?

--
Edreams
Edreams's Profile: