-   -   How do I use ActiveX controls to hide/show rows on a sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343994-how-do-i-use-activex-controls-hide-show-rows-sheet.html)

activeXhelpPlease

How do I use ActiveX controls to hide/show rows on a sheet?

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that uses ActiveX controls to allow for
rows of text to be displayed or hidden. I am using radio buttons and
checkboxes to determine which rows I would like displayed.

Is this possible?

Leith Ross[_133_]

How do I use ActiveX controls to hide/show rows on a sheet?

Hello activeXhelpPlease,

A better approach would be to create a User Form that you can displa
using a hot key combination. This will significantly reduce memor
resources, speed execution, and allow you to do more. If you haven'
created a User Form using VBA, I will be glad to help out. You ca
contact me by email if you want to discuss this mor
in depth.

Sincerely,
Leith Ros

--
Leith Ros
Leith Ross's Profile:

Tom Ogilvy

How do I use ActiveX controls to hide/show rows on a sheet?

Have you looked at group and outline under the data menu?

It may do all that you want.

Another thought would be Filter under the Data menu.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"activeXhelpPlease" wrote in