-   -   Tabbing through Active X controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343806-tabbing-through-active-x-controls.html)

Nicole D.

Tabbing through Active X controls

I created a form using Active X controls. How do I allow users to tab
through the controls when inputting data?

Tom Ogilvy

Tabbing through Active X controls

There is no built in support for it. You would have to write code that
triggers when the control is exited that positions the cursor on the next
control.

Search the group for Tabbing Textboxes with Bovey as Author
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

Group is Microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom Ogivy