-   -   Help with filtered save (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343732-help-filtered-save.html)

Glen Mettler[_2_]

Help with filtered save

I have a worksheet that contains data coded into 2 categories - BTP & NDP.

I want to save the worksheet as a CSV with only the BTP data.
I have a macro that filters the data and then saves the sheet as a CSV.
However, when I look at the CSV file all rows are there not just the
filtered ones.

Is it possible to save only filtered data?

Glen

Norman Jones

Help with filtered save

Hi Glen,

Either delete the NDP data or copy the BTP data to another sheet,

---
Regards,
Norman