-   -   Sheet number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343568-sheet-number.html)

aou

Sheet number

I can use Worksheets(2) to goto the second sheet on workbook, I can use
Worksheets.Count to goto the last sheet on workbook.
How can I get the Number of ActiveSheet(not sheetname, codename)?

Thira

kishore

Sheet number

Try this..

shCount = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count

will give u the count of sheet numbers in your workbook.

Kishore

Jezebel[_3_]

Sheet number

ActiveSheet.Index

"aou" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can use Worksheets(2) to goto the second sheet on workbook, I can use
Worksheets.Count to goto the last sheet on workbook.
How can I get the Number of ActiveSheet(not sheetname, codename)?

Thira

aou

Sheet number

Thanks, every bodys