-   -   Automate infil of data into a cell on subsequent worksheets. (Again) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343483-automate-infil-data-into-cell-subsequent-worksheets-again.html)

simon

Automate infil of data into a cell on subsequent worksheets. (Again)

I was given the code below,which puts the value from Column A into
subsequent worksheets working down the column.
Value from A1 goes into Worksheet2, A2 goes into Worksheet 3..etc...

How do I change the code such that the source data is in the range C2
downwards.
I.E. What in the code defines the first source of the data?
[I'm guessing it's in this bit Cells(sh.Index - 1, 1). ]

SS

Sub AAAAA()
Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In Sheets
If sh.Index < 1 Then
sh.Range("Cell number you want the data on in each sheet goes in
here").Value = _
Sheets(1).Cells(sh.Index - 1, 1).Value
End If
Next
End Sub

Bernie Deitrick

Automate infil of data into a cell on subsequent worksheets. (Again)

Simon,

Try changing
Sheets(1).Cells(sh.Index - 1, 1).Value

Sheets(1).Cells(sh.Index, 3).Value