-   -   Zipping a file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343460-zipping-file.html)

Chris

Zipping a file

my code currently saves a file and then attaches it to an e-mail. is it
possible to get it to zip the file after it has been saved and then attach
the zipped folder?

Ron de Bruin

Zipping a file

Hi Chris

Look here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/windowsxpzip.htm

If you use WinZip then there is a example to zip/mail on the winZip page
Also my Outlook add-in have a option
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

You can do it also with the Win XP zip program
Will add a example soo for that but I want a better code to wait untill the zip file is ready first

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl