-   -   Batch printing of excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343392-batch-printing-excel-files.html)

Grd

Batch printing of excel files

Hi,

I'd like to print off 3 excel files in seperate folders in one go. Instead
of having to open them up individually and print them.

What would be the best way to do this?

I'm asking in the VBA newsgroup because I have a resonable grasp of VBA and
would imagine it would require coding to achieve.

thanks in advance
Gordo

Jim Rech

Batch printing of excel files

You're going to have to open each workbook using the Workbooks.Open method
and then print each with the Printout method. All that can go in one macro
so it can appear "in one go".

--
Jim