-   -   Using Template Wizard with VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343375-using-template-wizard-vba.html)

Susan

Using Template Wizard with VBA

Is there something that precludes the use of the Template Wizard and
VBA at the same time? I can't get my VBA code and the template wizard
to work in the same worksheet. When I did the VBA first, it wouldn't
allow the addition of the Template Wizard. When I add the Wizard
first, when I execute the VBA code, the wizard doesn't do what it's
supposed to.

I'm using Excel 2000 but need it to work on the latest version (2003?) as
well.

Thank you,

Susan