-   -   Buttons they are moving on Me (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343306-buttons-they-moving-me.html)

caldog

Buttons they are moving on Me

I have used this worksheet for several months, and in this sheet I have
included a couple buttons. Today when I print this sheet out , the buttons
moved to another location on the sheet.

Here is my code that I have used on button one:

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Range("B3").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 2
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
End Sub

And button two is using this code:

Private Sub CommandButton3_Click()
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = False
Range("A2").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
End Sub

Can somebody tell me why these buttons just now are deciding to move after
printing.

Steve

Dave Peterson

Buttons they are moving on Me

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

--

Dave Peterson

caldog

Buttons they are moving on Me

Thanks Dave,

It works for me.

BTW I just download those updates this morning, so that explains to me why
it started moving.

Steve

caldog wrote:

I have used this worksheet for several months, and in this sheet I have
included a couple buttons. Today when I print this sheet out , the buttons
moved to another location on the sheet.

Here is my code that I have used on button one:

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Range("B3").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 2
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
End Sub

And button two is using this code:

Private Sub CommandButton3_Click()
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = False
Range("A2").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
End Sub

Can somebody tell me why these buttons just now are deciding to move after
printing.

Steve

--

Dave Peterson

Gordon Rainsford

Dave Peterson wrote:

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

I have a problem with buttons disappearing altogether (though just one
at a time) in Excel X for Mac. Has anyone else experienced this?

--
Gordon Rainsford

London UK

Dave Peterson

Buttons they are moving on Me

If you don't get a good response here, you may want to post in:
microsoft.public.mac.office.excel