-   -   Change vba code in multiple spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343300-change-vba-code-multiple-spreadsheets.html)

[email protected]

Change vba code in multiple spreadsheets

I have about 50 spreadsheets that I need to change the vba code on.

Basically, there is 1 macro in module1 that needs to be removed from
all. Is there an easy way to do this without having to open each, find
the macro, and delete?

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Change vba code in multiple spreadsheets

Check out this link...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
--
HTH...