-   -   Excel 2000 List Maintenance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343280-excel-2000-list-maintenance.html)

Rothers

Excel 2000 List Maintenance

I'm wanting to provide a list maintenance facility for data held as a list
within the current workbook.
I've created a data input worksheet (which is answers to various questions),
but also want to allow users to browse through previous sets of answers held
as a list.

The Data Form does the job, but I'd like to improve the form layout without
using Access.

I think I'll have to use a Userform, but do I need to program all the basic
record navigation/update operations?
This approach also means I can't use the formatting etc from my input
worksheet.
So ideally I'd like to provide the operations from buttons on my worksheet.

VLOOKUP provides good browse facilities, but adding and deleting records is
messy.

Any suggestions or examples welcome.

Steve