-   -   Macro to view 'Print' dialog box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342904-macro-view-print-dialog-box.html)

JakeyC

Macro to view 'Print' dialog box

Hi -

I need to use a macro to bring up the same dialog box that appears when
you select 'Print...' from the File menu.

I tried to record a macro to see the code, but it only gives code for
'Ok, go ahead and print with these options' rather than just displaying
the dialog box, and awaiting user input.

Any ideas?

Norman Jones

Macro to view 'Print' dialog box

Hi Jakey,

Try:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

---
Regards,
Norman

"JakeyC" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi -

I need to use a macro to bring up the same dialog box that appears when
you select 'Print...' from the File menu.

I tried to record a macro to see the code, but it only gives code for
'Ok, go ahead and print with these options' rather than just displaying
the dialog box, and awaiting user input.

Any ideas?

JakeyC

Macro to view 'Print' dialog box

Job's a good 'un.