-   -   Access Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342874-access-question.html)

SB1979

Access Question

After updating and refreshing the database some of our users keep getting the
following message:

'The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and other
users are attempting to change the same data at the same time.'

This is not the case. Does anyone recognize this message or know the errer?

Thanks - SB

William Benson[_3_]

Access Question

Try posting this in

Micrisift.Public.Access for a better audience.