-   -   Array contents in module page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342866-array-contents-module-page.html)

lance

Array contents in module page?

Hey all,

The other day I was doing some research on one of my favorite jazz
guitarists (Lenny Breau) and found out that he played a custom steel
string guitar with a classical neck.

My question is this: Anyone know if any luthiers build steel string
guitars with classical necks? I have a Yamaha steel string but never
play it because the strings seem "too close together" LOL - I would
probably start playing a steel string guitar again if I could find one
with a classical neck.

Lance

Dave Peterson

Array contents in module page?

I bet you didn't mean to post in an excel newsgroup--or did you???

--

Dave Peterson