-   -   Add Current workbook as an attachment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342848-add-current-workbook-attachment.html)

Costa, Frank

Add Current workbook as an attachment

Hello,

I'm trying to create a macro that attaches the active workbook to an e-mail
message (outlook), and it assignes a
- Recipient
- Subject Line

And allows the user to review the message before it's sent out.

Everything works fine, accept for trying to attach the active worksheet as
an attachment to the e-mail, anyone have any ideas on how to do it?

Is there a class/member for the "Mail Recipient (as Attachment)" option
located under "File-Sent To-"
I found the one for "Mail Recipient (for review)", but it's that the greates
for what I want.

Thank you
Frank

Ron de Bruin