-   -   Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342795-worksheet.html)

tjh

Worksheet

Hello,

I am using a listbox to display all the worksheets in a file, I also have
the MultiSelect property set to Multiple selections.

On Initialize I am using the code below to populate the ListBox:
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Me.LSV.AddItem wks.Name
Next wks

Then in the code that uses the worksheet name, I am using the below to
select the sheet but getting an Error:

Worksheets(LSV).Select

How do I fix this??

Thank You,

Nigel

Worksheet

try......

Worksheets(LSV.Value).Select

--
Cheers
Nigel

"tjh" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using a listbox to display all the worksheets in a file, I also have
the MultiSelect property set to Multiple selections.

On Initialize I am using the code below to populate the ListBox:
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Me.LSV.AddItem wks.Name
Next wks

Then in the code that uses the worksheet name, I am using the below to
select the sheet but getting an Error:

Worksheets(LSV).Select

How do I fix this??

Thank You,

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

Worksheet

did you know that if you have the tabs showing, then a right click at the
left side, over the left,right indicators, pops up the list of sheets?

"tjh" wrote:

Hello,

I am using a listbox to display all the worksheets in a file, I also have
the MultiSelect property set to Multiple selections.

On Initialize I am using the code below to populate the ListBox:
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Me.LSV.AddItem wks.Name
Next wks

Then in the code that uses the worksheet name, I am using the below to
select the sheet but getting an Error:

Worksheets(LSV).Select

How do I fix this??

Thank You,

tjh

Worksheet

Thank You for your responses.

I may have needed to include a little more in my question. It is still not
working.

The listbox is a multiselect and it loops through for as many sheets as are
selected in the list box -- Is there a property that I may not have selected
correctly???
Below is a shortened down version of the code, but I think it will show you
how it is functioning:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
E1.Hide
Dim X As Long
For X = 0 To LSV.ListCount - 1
Worksheets(LSV.Value).Select
Range("A1").Value = LSV.Value
Next X
Unload E1
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Me.LSV.AddItem wks.Name
Next wks
End Sub

Let me know if you need more info.

Thank You,

"tjh" wrote:

Hello,

I am using a listbox to display all the worksheets in a file, I also have
the MultiSelect property set to Multiple selections.

On Initialize I am using the code below to populate the ListBox:
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
Me.LSV.AddItem wks.Name
Next wks

Then in the code that uses the worksheet name, I am using the below to
select the sheet but getting an Error:

Worksheets(LSV).Select

How do I fix this??

Thank You,

tjh

Worksheet

Nevermind All, I got it

I should have been using LSV.List(X), rather than LSV.Value

Thanks,