-   -   Need to Add References (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342777-need-add-references.html)

Jim May

Need to Add References

One of my macros is "bombing" at the line below
and I know it is because since, I had it going, I had my PC
Upgraded to Windows-Xp and probably lost all previous
reference settings..

What library (name) should I add/select under Tools, References in order to
proceed (with my macro)...?

Set fsoFiles = fso.GetFolder(sFolder).Files

Norman Jones

Need to Add References

Hi Jim,

Add a reference to the Microsoft Scripting Runtime library.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Jim May" wrote in message
One of my macros is "bombing" at the line below
and I know it is because since, I had it going, I had my PC
Upgraded to Windows-Xp and probably lost all previous
reference settings..

What library (name) should I add/select under Tools, References in order
to proceed (with my macro)...?

Set fsoFiles = fso.GetFolder(sFolder).Files

Jim May

Need to Add References

Norman,
Thanks..