-   -   Selecting multiple criteria HELP!!! :( (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342695-selecting-multiple-criteria-help.html)

alonge[_2_]

Selecting multiple criteria HELP!!! :(

Here is a snippet of code. What I want to do is add in another criteri
and have been unable to figure out how to do it.

Dim Ct As Integer
Ct = 0

If ckHome2 = True Then
Range("d2").Select
Do
If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = False Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End If
If ActiveCell.Value = "Home" Then
Ct = Ct + 1
txtHome2.Text = Ct
End If

I want to add in that if a value in Column("C") is "Admission" Then
the : txtHome2.Text = Ct

So the criteria is that ckHome2 = True, The value in Column("D") i
"Home" and the value in Column("C") is "Admission"
So it would have to loop through column C also to determine which one
have the value as "Admission".

I have been working on this for weeks to no avail. Can someone pleas
help me with this. Thanks

--
along
alonge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2787