-   -   Quick question - quick answer about assigning shortcut keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342655-quick-question-quick-answer-about-assigning-shortcut-keys.html)

funkymonkUK[_75_]

Quick question - quick answer about assigning shortcut keys

Hi

Is there a way to assign shortcut keys with some code? I know when you
record a macro it askes you if you would like to assign a shortcut. any
idea and is so is there a way to update the shortcut keys?

many thanks

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18135

Stefi

Quick question - quick answer about assigning shortcut keys

I tried to record as a macro assigning a hot key to an other macro and I got
this:
Application.MacroOptions Macro:="Macroname", Description:= _
"Recorded by MyName, date: 10/13/2005.", ShortcutKey:="r"

Stefi