-   -   Pivot Table - 3 columns turn-around-times (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342609-pivot-table-3-columns-turn-around-times.html)

William Elerding

Pivot Table - 3 columns turn-around-times

Good day all! I'm a bit dense today, and would like an insight...

I have a table with three columns of turn-around-times, where I am counting
elapsed time in five minute increments for each occurance (1=5", 2=10",
etc.). I'd like to summarize each of the three TAT's by the elapsed 5"
increments. The goal would be to have pivot table and graph showing the
spread of TAT's for each of the three categories. Thoughts?

SAMPLE:

O-D @ 5" D-R @ 5" O-R @ 5"
10 4 14
8 4 12