-   -   Excel: I can't see the worksheet tabs on my screen anymore. HELP! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342556-excel-i-cant-see-worksheet-tabs-my-screen-anymore-help.html)

Jon Thompson

Excel: I can't see the worksheet tabs on my screen anymore. HELP!

Microsoft Excel is no longer displayed at the top of the screen, and I can't
see my worksheet tabs at the bottom of the screen. Probably an easy fix but
I can't find it...

Bob L.[_2_]

"Jon Thompson" <Jon wrote in message
Microsoft Excel is no longer displayed at the top of the screen, and I
can't
see my worksheet tabs at the bottom of the screen. Probably an easy fix
but
I can't find it...

Are you in full screen? go to View, Full screen to toggle off.

Bob

Gary Keramidas

Excel: I can't see the worksheet tabs on my screen anymore. HELP!

go to tools, options and on the view tab make sure it's checked under window
options

--

Gary

"Jon Thompson" <Jon wrote in message
Microsoft Excel is no longer displayed at the top of the screen, and I
can't
see my worksheet tabs at the bottom of the screen. Probably an easy fix
but
I can't find it...

FrankKennedySr