-   -   Too narrow columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342548-too-narrow-columns.html)

SIGE

Too narrow columns

Hi There,

How can I find (&Select)columns on my worksheet which are too narrow?
(#####)

Brgds Sige

Norman Jones

Too narrow columns

Hi Sige,

Why not autofit any potentially contentious columns?

---
Regards,
Norman

"Sige" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi There,

How can I find (&Select)columns on my worksheet which are too narrow?
(#####)

Brgds Sige

Tom Ogilvy

Too narrow columns

the text property will contain #

Tom Ogilvy

"Sige" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi There,

How can I find (&Select)columns on my worksheet which are too narrow?
(#####)

Brgds Sige

SIGE

Too narrow columns

Hi Norman,

I am not sure how to turn that on?

Sige

"NOSPAM" to be removed for direct mailing...

SIGE

Too narrow columns

If IsNumeric(Cel.Value) And Left(Cel.Text, 1) = "#" Then

Thanks Tom

"NOSPAM" to be removed for direct mailing...

Gary Keramidas

Too narrow columns

just use

columns("a:z").autofit