-   -   Select last worksheet in workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342480-select-last-worksheet-workbook.html)

TimT

Select last worksheet in workbook

Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a workbook regardless
of its name?

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Select last worksheet in workbook

Define last. The right most tab? The last sheet created? ...?

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"TimT" wrote:

Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a workbook regardless
of its name?

Chip Pearson

Select last worksheet in workbook

Tim,

Try something like

With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
.Item(.Count).Select
End With

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"TimT" wrote in message
Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a
workbook regardless
of its name?

TimT

Select last worksheet in workbook

The right most tab.

"TimT" wrote:

Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a workbook regardless
of its name?

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Select last worksheet in workbook

Chips code will do it for you...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"TimT" wrote:

The right most tab.

"TimT" wrote:

Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a workbook regardless
of its name?

TimT

Select last worksheet in workbook

Chip thanks,
So if I wanted to find the last tab (furthest to the right) and reference
that sheet in the following line of code:

Sheets("LastTab").Name = "Tmp_PartnerContact"

....so I can change it, how would that be referenced?

"TimT" wrote in message
Hello all,
Is there a way to simply select the last worksheet in a
workbook regardless
of its name?

Tom Ogilvy

Select last worksheet in workbook

Sheets("LastTab").Name = "Tmp_PartnerContact"

Sheets(Sheets.count).Name = "Tmp_PartnerContact"

Tom Ogilvy