-   -   Conditional symbols (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342448-conditional-symbols.html)

NewGuy100[_2_]

Conditional symbols

How do you convert ~= into vba? I am trying to do an If... Else If....
Else statement in vba but I am getting stuck on the ElseIF statment. I
keep getting this error message "Must be first statement on the line".
What does that mean?

--
NewGuy100
NewGuy100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27935

Jim Rech

Conditional symbols

If you're looking for "not equal" it's <

--
Jim
"NewGuy100" wrote