-   -   Copy row if.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342428-re-copy-row-if.html)

Kikkoman

Copy row if....

Thx norman, the website was really helpful.

Do u have any more such websites for "if ... then..." in macros
eg, if meet criteria, then copy row

Thx v. much for your help.

"Kikkoman" wrote:

i have a wksheet with 3 tabs - All, Open & Closed

In Column G of "ALL" tab, it shows the status of either Open or closed
I will change the status in the ALL tab from Open to closed or v/v.

I want to run a macro so that all open items are automatically copied (whole
roll)into the Open tab and closed items to Closed tab.

Norman Jones

Copy row if....

Hi Kikkoman,

See a tutorials link at yoour other post.

---
Regards,
Norman