-   -   Watch to Trap Protected Sheet (Repost) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342404-watch-trap-protected-sheet-repost.html)

ExcelMonkey

Watch to Trap Protected Sheet (Repost)

I am somehow protecting a sheet when I run some code. Can't figure out how I
am doing it. Can I set up a Watch to tell me when/how this is happening?

Thanks

P.S. There are only two sheets in the file.

JMB

Watch to Trap Protected Sheet (Repost)

If ActiveSheet.Protect = True
is protecting your worksheet.

I don't believe protect is a property. I'm not sure what the property is to
test for a protected sheet. ProtectContents can check to see if the contents
of a sheet are protected. Will that work for what you are doing? Otherwise,
best advice I can give you is to check VBA help on protection.