-   -   HyperLink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342343-hyperlink.html)

Mike

HyperLink

Hi!

When a user use my program to write a report, the program saves the excel
sheet (the report) in one location (folder), the name of the excel sheet is
also saved in another workbook called "sumary".

My question is:

Is there a VB code that save the name as an HyperLink

Mike

Tom Ogilvy

HyperLink

Turn on the macro recorder and do Insert=Hyperlink.

when you have the hyperlink, turn off the macro recorder, then look at the
recorded code.

This should give you the basic code you need to get started

Tom Ogilvy