-   -   Command Bars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341989-command-bars.html)

Bill[_30_]

Command Bars

Hello,
Is there a way to control where a command bar is placed when you add one. I
have a sheet that, when activated, a command bar is added. I want it to be
in the upper left hand corner of the worksheet.

Thanks.

Bill

K Dales[_2_]

Command Bars

There are a couple properties involved:
..Position sets the location, meaning will it be among the bars at the top,
left, right, or bottom of the screen, or is it floating or a meu bar.
..RowIndex determines its priority within its group: the lowest RowIndex
becomes the leftmost; you can also use msoBarRowFirst to force it to become
the first priority

--
- K Dales