-   -   I WOULD LIKE TO RANDOMLY GENERATE FROM LIST I CREATE ON SAME PAGE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341724-i-would-like-randomly-generate-list-i-create-same-page.html)

totalmaker

I WOULD LIKE TO RANDOMLY GENERATE FROM LIST I CREATE ON SAME PAGE

i need to have one cell choose between a list of cells i have on the same
page.. i am new to excel and dont know if this can een be done .. help

Tom Ogilvy

I WOULD LIKE TO RANDOMLY GENERATE FROM LIST I CREATE ON SAME PAGE

=offset($A$1,trunc(rand()*9),trunc(rand()*9))

would be an example.

Tom Ogilvy