-   -   Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341486-possible-create-custom-task-pane-view.html)

Moses Bunting

Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it or even if it is
possible. Outside of InfoPath that is. Thanks for any help.

Moses Bunting

Jim Rech

Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

Not possible currently through VBA as far as I know. I don't really know
much about this but it looks to me you have to get into "Smart Documents" to
do this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...0108448 7.asp

--
Jim
"Moses Bunting" wrote in message
|I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it or even if it is
| possible. Outside of InfoPath that is. Thanks for any help.
|
| Moses Bunting

Moses Bunting

Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

Thanks, I'll take a look.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Not possible currently through VBA as far as I know. I don't really know
much about this but it looks to me you have to get into "Smart Documents" to
do this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...0108448 7.asp

--
Jim
"Moses Bunting" wrote in message
|I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it or even if it is
| possible. Outside of InfoPath that is. Thanks for any help.
|
| Moses Bunting

Simon Murphy

Is it possible to create a custom Task Pane view?

Moses
check out VSTO - visual tools for office this allows you program the task
pane in all core office apps (in .net)
cheers
Simon