-   -   VBA code for Internet User ID & Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341375-vba-code-internet-user-id-password.html)

John Eppley

VBA code for Internet User ID & Password

I am able to utilize VBA to log on several of my internet accounts using the
following:

Sub OpenMyBAnkWebSite()
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="https://onlineservices.MyBank.com/"
End Sub

Rather straightforward.

Now I would like to use VBA to enter my "User ID" and password. Is it
possible? I have tried many (most) of the usual sources for info and have
come up "short".

Are there any sources of info relating to Excel, VBA and Internet data
downloading?

All advice would be appreciated.

John

Tim Williams

VBA code for Internet User ID & Password

Try this thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...11d402322fc6d7

Tim