-   -   How to protect VBA code in Excel through C# (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341166-how-protect-vba-code-excel-through-c.html)

SAK

How to protect VBA code in Excel through C#

Hi,

I need to password protected VBA-module by code (macros) in the excel sheet
through code (C#). Any examples will be appreciated.

Thanks

Sak

Cush

How to protect VBA code in Excel through C#

A search on vba passwords or security should lead you to quickly realize that
password protection of any code written in vba is only a joke.

I can be opened in a split second.