-   -   Can I convert Lotus macros to Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/341006-can-i-convert-lotus-macros-excel.html)

JLuke

Can I convert Lotus macros to Excel?

I have some complicated Lotus macros I would like to convert to Excel. Is
there a program or routine to accomplish this?

Tom Ogilvy

Can I convert Lotus macros to Excel?

I have never heard of any or seen a question such as this answered
positively.

Tom Ogilvy

"JLuke" wrote in message
I have some complicated Lotus macros I would like to convert to Excel. Is
there a program or routine to accomplish this?

Jim Rech

Can I convert Lotus macros to Excel?

I'll even go farther than Tom and say flat out that the macros have to be
re-written.<g Sorry.

--
Jim