-   -   How do I copy all of excel file including header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340832-how-do-i-copy-all-excel-file-including-header.html)

Donna

How do I copy all of excel file including header

I am trying to copy a excel file. when i copy and paste my header and footer
is not there. can you help

George Nicholson[_2_]

How do I copy all of excel file including header

Right-click on the sheet tab. "Move or Copy...".
1) Be sure to check "Copy" on the dialog
2) Note that one of the options is to copy/move to a different, or even new,
workbook.
(Headers & Footers are also copied)

In VBA: Use the Worksheet.Copy method (no Pasting). See Help.

HTH,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.