-   -   Multiple SendMail Recipients (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340660-multiple-sendmail-recipients.html)

John Hutcins

Multiple SendMail Recipients

Is it possible to have more than one recipient with the SendMail Method?

I know I can do this: ActiveWorkbook.SendMail
").
But I haven't figured out how to add a second email address. Is it
possible? Or do you need to use a second SendMail line?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Multiple SendMail Recipients

You can setup an array of names as the recipient list

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
", "), _
Subject:="test"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"John Hutcins" wrote in message
Is it possible to have more than one recipient with the SendMail Method?

I know I can do this: ActiveWorkbook.SendMail
").
But I haven't figured out how to add a second email address. Is it
possible? Or do you need to use a second SendMail line?

John Hutcins

Multiple SendMail Recipients

Thanks, that did the trick!