-   -   Popup calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340314-popup-calendar.html)

Paul

Popup calendar

Hi,

I'm looking for a popup calendar that pops from the cell and returns the
chosen value back into that cell. I'm sure it exists, looked around this
workgroup and did not find anything.

Can anyone direct me for this.

Many thanks.

Paul

Ron de Bruin

Popup calendar

Look on this page Paul
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm looking for a popup calendar that pops from the cell and returns the
chosen value back into that cell. I'm sure it exists, looked around this
workgroup and did not find anything.

Can anyone direct me for this.

Many thanks.

Paul