-   -   Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340247-transposition-text-data-assistance-needed.html)

rmoreno

Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

Hello, I have a computer controlled instrument that collects information
like temperature, humidity, rain fall, and time data was taken. This
information is collected and reported by date.

What I have been trying to do is transpose the data so that it can be
more easily graphed.

I have attached a sample spreadsheet which shows how the data is when I
receive it and and how I want the data to look when the formula or VBA
is finished analysizing it.

I have been working on this for days and cannot come up with a
solution. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help please?

Thanks

--
rmoreno
rmoreno's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27307

schoujar[_11_]

Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

Where is the attached sample spreadsheet

--
schouja
schoujar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2657

JMB

Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

Try copying the data,move the cell to another location, then click on
Edit/Paste Special and check transpose.

"rmoreno" wrote:

Hello, I have a computer controlled instrument that collects information
like temperature, humidity, rain fall, and time data was taken. This
information is collected and reported by date.

What I have been trying to do is transpose the data so that it can be
more easily graphed.

I have attached a sample spreadsheet which shows how the data is when I
receive it and and how I want the data to look when the formula or VBA
is finished analysizing it.

I have been working on this for days and cannot come up with a
solution. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help please?

Thanks

--
rmoreno
rmoreno's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27307
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=468108

rmoreno[_2_]

Transposition of Text Data Assistance Needed

Sorry about forgetting the file attachment. Please forgive th
oversite

|Filename: SampleTestData2.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3833

rmoren