-   -   Cell value & hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340225-cell-value-hyperlink.html)

livin

Cell value & hyperlink

I have a workbook with 250 sheets... named like so Sheet01...Sheet250

I want a cell to contain the number value of each sheet (01, 02, etc) while
also being a hyperlink so when the cell is clicked the workbook
automatically displays that sheet.

Any ideas?

Norman Jones

Cell value & hyperlink

Hi Livin,

Visit David McRitchie's site and see his Table of Contents page at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"livin" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 250 sheets... named like so Sheet01...Sheet250

I want a cell to contain the number value of each sheet (01, 02, etc)
while also being a hyperlink so when the cell is clicked the workbook
automatically displays that sheet.

Any ideas?

bigwheel

Cell value & hyperlink

This could be done with a combo box on Sheet01. Somewhere out-of-sight, list
the sheet names (Sheet01, Sheet02 etc) in a column then with the combo box
properties set the InputRange i.e. $BA$1:$BA$250 and put a cell link value,
say, BB1 then set this macro to run when the combo box is used:-

Sub DropDown1_Change()
NewSheet = Cells(1, 54)
Sheets(NewSheet).Select
End Sub