-   -   Changin values in another cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/340000-changin-values-another-cell.html)

mkwazeeri

Changin values in another cell

Is there a command which will help me set a value in another cell
for example I wanted to do a check on lets say cell C10
C10's value depends on A1 and B1
I want to keep on changing A1 and B! until the value in C10 is 5
is that possible to do in excel??

I am totally new to Excel, I just have a weak grasp at the algebra andn
if else statements of excel

--
mkwazeeri
mkwazeeri's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27222

Norman Jones

Changin values in another cell

Hi MK,

Look at Solver in Excel help.

Look, for example at:

'Define and solve a problem by using Solver'

---
Regards,
Norman

"mkwazeeri" wrote in