-   -   Unmerge cells and place contents of first cell in all cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339850-unmerge-cells-place-contents-first-cell-all-cells.html)

Amanda

Unmerge cells and place contents of first cell in all cells

I have several merged cells in a column. I would like to take merge cells
C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6 and unmerge those cells AND take the contents that is
in cell C2 and place in the remaining four cells. I have several sets of
these and the merged cells all contain different info.

Can I use a Macro for this?

PCLIVE

Unmerge cells and place contents of first cell in all cells

This should help get your started.

Sub Macro1()
Range("C2:C6").Select
With Selection